Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 Release Wave 1
On April 1, 2020, Microsoft released the new versions of Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 Release Wave 1.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is used by more and more companies.
Microsoft updates the solution every six months with new features and optimizations to provide users with an efficient and to be able to offer innovative solutions.
Microsoft released the new version 2020 Wave 1 on April 1, 2020.
The focus is on improvements in the application area, the modern clients, the integration possibilities
Usability and Modern Client improvements
- Automatic insertion of recurring sales and purchasing lines
- Improved layout for customer and supplier documents
- Administration of direct-debit collections in Service Management
- Notify requesting person of all changes to an approval request
- Receive more articles than ordered
- Reset quantity on invoice in case of order cancellation
- Improvements in bank reconciliation
- More Languages
- Disable Exporting Data to Excel
- Activate non-interactive printing with extended printer selection
- Improved mobile operating aids in connection with device orientation
- Import profiles and customize the user interface
- Improved page loading time
- Improvements of the
- Easier navigation in structures (trees)
- Fade in parts on one side
- Reduce and extend document lines
Integration into the Common Data Services
With the new version, the connection possibility to Dynamics 365 CRM via Common Data Services is supplemented. Among other things, this makes it possible to assign a Business Central client to a Customer Engagement business unit (= division). Furthermore, the extensibility of the connection with regard to additional logic and data is to be simplified.
The Business Central 2020 Release Wave 1 is officially available as of April 1, 2020.
Availability Logico industry solution and add-on
Logico’s industry solution “Engineering and Project Management” and the add-on “ecoDMS Integration“ were prepared in advance for the new Dynamics 365 Business Central Version. With the release of the 2020 Wave 1 version, Logico is now conducting intensive tests. In May 2020, the industry solution “Engineering and Project Management” will be available for version 2020 Wave 1.