Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 Release Wave 1
On April 1, 2020, Microsoft released the new versions of Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 Release Wave 1.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is used by more and more companies.
Microsoft updates the solution every six months with new features and optimizations to provide users with an efficient and to be able to offer innovative solutions.
Microsoft released the new version 2020 Wave 1 on April 1, 2020.
The focus is on improvements in the application area, the modern clients, the integration possibilities and migration.
Usability and Modern Client improvements
- Automatic insertion of recurring sales and purchasing lines
- Improved layout for customer and supplier documents
- Administration of direct-debit collections in Service Management
- Notify requesting person of all changes to an approval request
- Receive more articles than ordered
- Reset quantity on invoice in case of order cancellation
- Improvements in bank reconciliation
- More Languages